SPECIAL STOCKHOLDERS MEETING
Leisure & Resorts World Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Company”) values the confidentiality of information that can be used to identify an individual, such as names, dates of birth, address, contact information and government-issued identification (the “Personal Data”).
This Privacy Statement shall apply to all participants, including stockholders, their representatives or proxies, brokers, investors, and the Company’s directors, officers, employees, agents and all persons who shall access the 2022 Special Stockholder’s Meeting (SSM) of the Company.
In this connection, the Company may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Facilitating your email registration as a stockholder for attending the SSM;
- Establishing your identity as a stockholder of record in order to provide you services and accord you the benefits of a stockholder, which includes managing, administering, approving or facilitating any transaction or action in relation to your shares of stock, the payment of your dividends, and the registration of your shares in the stock and transfer books;
- Statistical analysis to improve the services to be provided to you, including the expeditious response to your concern and queries, and to ensure that the services to be provided to you as a stockholder of record are based on accurate and appropriate information;
- Complying with the reportorial obligations with the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) and with the regulatory agencies and instrumentalities of the government, including but not limited to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Complying and responding with the legal processes or lawful order of any judicial or quasi-judicial bodies.
For other attendees
- Documentation of attendance.
To “process” means any action done on your Personal Information including collection, storage, transmission,
use, disclosure, reporting, and disposal of your Personal Information.
The information disclosed/discussed/presented, and any image/video taken during the SSM are private and confidential. The Company has the right to disclose the information to government and non-government regulatory entities pursuant to a valid law, regulation or regulatory requirement, to media entities, or third parties for media releases, which disclosure shall, at all times, be made with due regard to your privacy rights of.
The Company may share or disclose your Personal Information to:
- Any agent, contractor, or sub-contractor of the Company performing services related to stockholders services;
- Any consultant, adviser, auditor, or service provider engaged by the Company to carry out functions or activities related to its legitimate business activities;
- Any person to whom the Company proposes to assign or transfer any of its rights and/or duties;
- Any court of law or administrative agency of the government pursuant to a lawful order issued in relation to a pending case or proceeding before such court or agency;
- Lenders or creditors of the Company, underwriters, as well as the consultant, adviser or, auditor of the foregoing;
- Your lawyer, attorney-in-fact, or duly authorized agent or representative, upon presentation of a duly executed special power of attorney;
- Any regulatory, quasi-judicial or judicial authority, or as otherwise considered necessary or appropriate by the Company for its legitimate business purposes.
The processing of your Personal Information will continue as may be necessary (i) for the purposes stated herein, (ii) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, (iii) to fulfill requirements under the law, regulation or court order. If you request that you should not be able to access our services (i.e. self-exclude), we will retain this information for a minimum of 5 years, from request, before permanent deletion.
If you wish to access or correct your Personal Information with the Company or if you have any concern on how the Company is processing your Personal Information, you may contact:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Leisure & Resorts World Corporation
26th Floor, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines
If you feel your concern regarding the processing of your Personal Information was not properly resolved by our Data Protection Officer, you have a right to complain before the National Privacy Commission.
Privacy Statement revised 23 September 2022.LRWC SSM 2022 –