As announced in the Notice of Special Stockholders’ Meeting posted November 24,
2021 on PSE Edge.
We wish to inform all LRWC stockholders that the company will be hosting its 2022
Special Stockholders’ Meeting (SSM) via Zoom online conferencing.
There will be no physical venue for the meeting to help mitigate the risk of infection
and prevent the further spread of the coronavirus. Stockholders may only attend the
meeting by appointing the Chairman of the meeting as their proxy or by remote
communication (Zoom Conferencing Tool).
Access to SSM Zoom Conference
To access the 2022 Special Stockholders’ Zoom Meeting at 2:00 P.M. on January 7,
2022, Stockholders may click the following Zoom meeting link
as also provided and indicated in the Corporation’s Notices and Definitive Information Statement. The SSM meeting will be livestreamed. However, voting cannot be done, and questions cannot be sent through the livestreaming link.
Clarity of video and audio transmission will depend on the communication and network environment. A Wi-Fi environment is recommended for comfortable viewing on desktop computers, smartphones, or tablets. Communication charges to view such or live streaming is at the viewer’s expense.
LRWC shall provide a notification on the company website if for some reason the SSM Zoom meeting or live streaming cannot be provided.
The details of registration and voting process can be found below. If assistance with the SSM Zoom meeting is needed and/or there is any other SSM-related query, stockholders may contact the company at email@example.com.
Voting in Absentia. Stockholders may vote through email. The Voting Form can be
downloaded in this link.
a. All agenda items indicated in the Notice of the Special Stockholders’ Meeting will be
set out in the electronic voting form and the Stockholder may vote as follow:
- A Stockholder has the option to vote “Yes”, “No”, or “Abstain” (check correspondingly
on “Yes”, “No”, or “Abstain”). The vote is considered cast for all the Stockholder’s
b. Once the Stockholder has finished voting on the Agenda items, he/she can email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting of email voting is 12:00 P.M. (noon) of January 6, 2022. All forms delivered past the deadline will not be counted.
c. Votes cast in absentia will have equal effect as votes cast by proxy.
d. The Office of the Corporate Secretary will count and tabulate the votes cast in absentia together with the votes cast by proxy. An independent third party will validate the voting results. The Corporate Secretary shall report the results of voting during the Meeting.
Voting Requirements. The following are needed to be submitted together with the voting form:
a. For individual Stockholders –
- A scanned copy of the front and back portions of the Stockholder’s valid government-
issued photo ID, preferably with a residential address. This must be in a digital, JPG format with a file size no larger than 2MB; Valid types of government-issued photo IDs include the following: Driver’s License, Passport, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Professional Regulation Commission ID, SSS ID, Pag-Ibig ID, and Senior Citizen ID.
- Valid and active e-mail address;
- Valid and active contact number (landline or mobile number);
b. For Stockholders with Joint accounts –
In addition to the above requirements, a scanned copy of an authorization letter signed by all Stockholders on who among them is authorized to cast the vote for the account. This must also be in a digital, JPG format with a file size no larger than 2MB;
c. For Stockholders under Broker accounts –
- A scanned copy of the broker’s certificate on the Stockholder’s number of shareholdings. This must also be in a digital, JPG format with a file size no larger than 2MB;
- A scanned copy of the front and back portions of the Stockholder’s valid government-issued photo ID, preferably with residential address. This must also be in a digital, JPG format with a file size no larger than 2MB; Valid types of government-issued photo IDs
include the following: Driver’s License, Passport, Unified Multi Purpose ID, Professional Regulation Commission ID, SSS ID, Pag-Ibig ID and Senior Citizen ID.
- Valid and active email address;
- Valid and active contact number (landline or mobile number);
d. For corporate Stockholders –
- A scanned copy of a Secretary’s Certificate attesting to the authority of the representative to vote for and on behalf of the Corporation. This must be in a digital, JPG format with a file size no larger than 2MB;
- A scanned copy of the front and back portions of the valid government-issued photo ID of the Stockholder’s representative, preferably with residential address. This must be in a digital, JPG format with a file size no larger than 2MB; Valid types of government-issued photo IDs include the following: Driver’s License, Passport, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Professional Regulation Commission ID, SSS ID, Pag-Ibig ID, and Senior Citizen ID.
- Valid and active email address of the Stockholder’s representative;
- Valid and active contact number of the Stockholder’s representative (landline or mobile number)
Email Voting Procedure. Stockholders opted to vote through email will need to send an email with the subject “Voting on LRWC 2022 SSM” and attach all the aforementioned documents then send it to email@example.com. Stockholders who participated in the voting are automatically considered to have agreed on the Data Privacy Agreement. Aside from the aforementioned documents, the email content shall contain the following details:
- Complete Name
- Residential Address
- Email Address
- Telephone / Mobile Number
For any clarifications on the registration or on the Voting in Absentia procedure, please contact LRWC Investor Relations Office at telephone numbers 8637-5291 to 93 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Important Information regarding the SSM
Stockholders may send their questions and/or comments prior to the Meeting to email@example.com, and shall be limited to the items in the Agenda of the meeting.
A link to the recorded Zoom Meeting will be posted on the Company’s website after the Meeting. Stockholders shall have two weeks from posting to raise to the Company any issues, clarifications and concerns on the Meeting conducted.
- A Stockholder’s voting cannot be completed if any of the mandatory requirements are not submitted. Incomplete or conflicting documents may also result in an unsuccessful voting.
- Stockholders who, for whatever reason, will not be able to send vote through email, may still vote through the Chairman of the Meeting as proxy, by submitting a duly accomplished proxy form not later than 12:00 P.M. (noon) of January 6, 2022.
- Stockholders of record as of December 8, 2021 will be entitled to notice and to vote at the Meeting.
- If a Stockholder avails of the option to vote in absentia via email and also issues proxy votes with differing instructions, the absentee ballots provided via email shall replace the proxy votes issued by the Stockholder.
Data Privacy. Stockholder’s data will be collected, stored, processed, and used exclusively for the purposes of electronic registration and voting for the 2022 Special Stockholders’ Meeting.
Determination of Quorum for the SSM by Remote Communication
Stockholders who wish to be recognized in the determination of the existence of a quorum at the SSM are requested to notify LRWC of their votes in the Meeting by proxy on or before 12:00 P.M. (noon) of January 6, 2022, or by remote communication through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12:00 P.M. (noon) of
January 6, 2022.
Only those Stockholders who have notified the Company of their intention to participate in the Meeting by remote communication, together with the Stockholders who voted by proxy, will be included in determining the existence of a quorum.
Other ASM Documents:
Definitive Information Statement and ASM Package